Welcome to our latest collection of funny birthday meme that you can use to wish your friends, colleagues or family.
Funny Birthday Meme
- Happy Birthday. Now, where’s the cake?
- Like a good wine, you’re only getting better with age.
- Happy Birthday. Don’t get drunk as a skunk, instead, have a thrill of a squirrel.
- What should you wear for your birthday? Birthday Suit! Duh
- The look every woman gives you when you ask their age. So, I’ll just say ‘Happy Birthday.’
- Today’s Homework. A 28-page report on how awesome your birthday was.
- Your birthday gift is only a card. But I wrapped it in a big box.
- Hope you have a happy birthday. God knows I never get to have cake.
- They say act your age. Fine, You’re 21 now. Time to get blackout drunk.
- Happy 40th Birthday. For the seventh year in a row.
Like our collection? Checkout our Funny Birthday Wishes.
- Happy Birthday. Parties hard, nobody gets injured, gets to work on time in the morning.
- It’s your birthday. Are you as excited about it as I am?
- One does not simply makes a wish and blows out the candles, but intensely grabs life by the balls and doesn’t let go for another year.
- A Happy Birthday a few days before your birthday. Either I really like you or have a ton of free time.
- There’s a rumor floating around the internet that it’s your birthday.
- Calm Down. It’s your birthday, not a national holiday.
- Eating the cake. Like a boss.
- I wish you happy birthday in Chinese. Young no more.
- Breaking News. Birthdays are stepping stones to death.
- Brace yourselves. A sweet sixteen birthday party is coming.
Like our collection? Check out our Funny Birthday Wishes.
- Celebrating another birthday just means being one year closer to death.
- Just sending you a happy birthday wish because the price of a gift and dinner is too damn high.
- Today is your birthday. So, why aren’t we drunk yet?
- Today is your birthday? Hip Hip Hooray. Now get dressed, your shift starts in ten minutes.
- They said ‘make a wish’ before I blew out the candles. Wishes do come true.
- Happy Birthday. Now how do I put a dollar into this birthday E-card?
- I remember my first birthday like it was last year.
- Well, I don’t always wish someone a happy birthday. But when I do it usually means I’m trying to date you.
- I don’t need a Facebook notification to know it’s your birthday. P.S. Tell your mom to have a happy birthday, which is on the 22nd.
- If you could stop reminding us of your upcoming birthday on Facebook, that would be great.
- People wish you happy birthday. But really shouldn’t your parents get the congratulations for hooking up.
- The look you give while watching someone open their birthday gift and hope they don’t realize you bought it twenty minutes ago.
- There is nothing more despicable that forgetting to tell your friend ‘happy birthday.’
- When you ask for a MacBook air for your birthday.
- When you’re late to a surprise birthday party.
- Why don’t people sing happy birthday when a baby is born?
- When you ask her age. When you forget her birthday.
- I don’t really like you but happy birthday.
- The results are in. You are another year older.
Copyright © 2016-2017 Funny-Birthday-Wishes.com